Producers, Studios & Advertising Agencies:
Do you produce & deliver voice castings to clients?
360° voice casting tools
Mediartis provides producers, studios and agencies a 360° voice casting solution with integrated GDPR compliance processing to protect their organisations and clients from non-compliance risks.
Features include modern casting delivery via streaming, actor CRM, integrated casting engine, collaboration tools, database optimisation tools, and automated GDPR compliance workflows to easily manage your compliance obligations.
Proof of compliance is a powerful marketing tool that strengthens your brand image, sets you apart from the competition, inspires confidence with potential and existing clients, and protects your organisation and clients.
Deliver final client castings via streaming.
Mask actor names and customise audio titles for client interface.
Present multi-language castings in one project interface.
Create unlimited castings and collaborate with external & internal teams.
Compliance safeguards: only compliant data can be added to GDPR-subject castings.
Share comments and reorder actor preferences.
Voice actors & audio assets management tools
Actor profiles & medias
- Contact details, languages, URLs, notes…
- Unlimited voice samples
- Real-time GDPR compliance status
- Organisational voice assets in one space
- Asset tag tool
- Integrated search engine
GDPR compliance tools
Automated compliance workflows manage your voice personal data legal obligations
Data identification and mapping
Active consent solicitation, recording & renewal
Processing & routing of modification, rectification and deletion requests
Secure & isolated interface provides actors reading of their personal data
Dashboard reporting provides a 360° vision of database activity and compliance
Only GDPR compliant voice samples can be added to castings
Your medias never leave the platform – no transfers or downloads are possible
Control your casting environment authorisations & workchain access
Internal & external production teams collaborate in the same space
Deliver final castings via streaming to your clients
Who does GDPR apply to ?
Who is responsible for the GDPR compliance?
The entire production chain is co-responsible for GDPR compliance of a project.
- Your responsibility as a data controller is engaged
- You engage the responsibility of your customers & subcontractors (and they engage yours) when sharing voice samples
- The way you process personal data is also binding on them
- The way in which your subcontractors and customers process their data engages your responsibility
Voice casting databases compliance
Voice is a personal data protected by GDPR
Samples are stored and used without time limit
No systematic trace of the samples origin (was it sent by the actor, their agent, a studio, etc)
Must be proven, freely given and informed apart from any employment contract
Can your clients count on your compliance?
- GDPR has imposed radical regulations for voice casting professionals.
- Samples used for castings are subject to strict processing regulations for studios and production companies, as well as their clients who receive these samples to choose their voices.
- One non-compliant link in the production workflow puts all stakeholders at risk — both financially and your brand reputation.
Are you putting your clients at risk?
Can you ensure your casting database is compliant ?
How do you deliver castings?
Do you send voice samples to clients via email?
What do your clients do with the samples?
Ask for a free demo with one of our experts