How to protect your organisation from data privacy non-compliance risks
Data privacy has far-reaching implications on localisation workflows and resources. Understanding the risk points of production workflows that involve the processing and sharing of high volumes of personal data is critical for defining and implementing a successful privacy strategy.
In this white paper co-authored by Mediartis and Convergent Risks, you’ll learn:
- What is data privacy’s impact on localisation activities?
- What are major risk areas of localisation workflows?
- Why is vendor compliance crucial?
- What are non-compliance risks?
- What is GDPR’s impact on different localisation scenarios?
- Practical tips for successful compliance strategies
- How Mediartis privacy solutions can help you automate privacy obligations and control vendor compliance
- How Convergent Risks can help your company achieve and maintain the right privacy posture
Download our white paper "Understanding Vendor & Freelancer Privacy Risks in Localisation Operations"
Trusted by content owners & service providers
Mediartis is the Media & Entertainment industry’s first provider of data privacy solutions for dubbing and voiceover operations. Our mission is to simplify service providers privacy compliance obligations and to provide content owners vendor compliance controls to protect their organisations.